Monday, December 21, 2009

How do I get rid of exzema-only thing that helps are steroids/not the creams/anything else?Maybe natural herbs?

Have been given Cortizone injectsons, oral Prednisone. It%26#039;s manageable until the drug wears off. Any good lotion, creams, natural herbs or tips?|||Hello there. I suggest that you should try the anti-eczema cream/spray combo from Champori.com It cleared my eczema (scalp and hands mostly) in just a couple of weeks and the effect has lasted for nine months now. Good stuff to check out!!


Best,


Bernadette|||I found an e-book called Beat Eczema that costs $30 that helped me a whole lot. I%26#039;ve been dealing with eczema for about 30 years, and the treatment in this book was extremely effective. You can read a review on it at the site below (that%26#039;s where I found it.)|||Serenaskin ointment and spray control my eczema nicely - it%26#039;s natural herbal remedy, no steroids. You can find it at serenaskin.com


I%26#039;m very happy with this remedies and highly recommend it.


Wish you well.|||put aloe vera oil on your body.

No comments:

Post a Comment