Saturday, December 12, 2009

What is the best way to treat eczema without topical steroid creams ?

I have had eczema on my right index finger for several years. I am a smoker, and am right handed, so I wonder if the smoking may be a contriguting factor.|||Use vitamin E oil. Twice a day dring a softgel and apply it topically too.|||I use Lush Dream Cream for my daughters eczema and it is gone within a couple of days. It is amazing ! Report Abuse
|||I have suffered from eczema for years and have figured out a nice combo of products that have worked wonders for my skin. You can check it out here: http://budurl.com/n4d7 Report Abuse
|||Take Vit.C and zinc oxide which works very well on problem skin. Go see a pharmacist to recommend you a good brand for those supplements.|||oral treatments have valued effictivness, I suggest you discuss this with a dermatologist|||Bath salts and emu oil.|||Have you tried smoking with the other hand or stopped smoking all together to see if that is the cause. I have excema too and it has been a lot less since I have been taking milk thistle. You can try that.

No comments:

Post a Comment