Saturday, December 12, 2009

Any of you who know about steroid cream...?

Asking again because I had no real answers to the previous:





First of all, I am a 15 year old boy.


My mom purchased a steroid cream or lotion last year for me to use, to thin a very small portion of swollen skin. I only applied it on my arm 2 or 3 times.


I know how harmful anabolic injected steroids can be to a teen%26#039;s height... but does steroid cream have such effects? What if used in rare occasions like I did?|||If you use as perscribed you%26#039;ll be okay. Males don%26#039;t stop gaining height until they reach 21 years. So don%26#039;t smoke, stop drinking caffine drinks for lots of water and juices, eat proper foods and you%26#039;ll keep gaining height for your family normal height genes. Sorry if your family comes from short statures you will not be too tall no matter what.|||not if its used rarely ... but everythings possible

No comments:

Post a Comment