Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Steroid cream?

I was recentely diagnosed with ezcema on my left hand. It has been torturing me! The regular stuff my Dr. gave me, didn%26#039;t work. I would itch and scratch until I saw blood. He recently gave me steroid cream. It helped! Immensley! It almost but totally went away, and is almost completely healed - BUT- now my skin is discolored AND I have all this weird hair on my hand that I didn%26#039;t have before. Is this normal? And will it go away? And will the ezcema stay away forever???|||The steroid cream does have negative health impacts, but these resolve themselves over time. Steroids cause skin thinning which can leave you prone to skin breakages. I%26#039;d advise that you go and see your GP again. There are several types of eczema, it depends on what type you have. But more often than not, eczema comes and goes

No comments:

Post a Comment