Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I gave up using steroid cream after 5 years..has my skin been totally damaged now?is there any hope??pls help.

i used steroid cream for like 5 years without knowing it was harmful..now im 21 n its been like almost 7 months.as soon as i came to know about the side effects steroid creams had i imediatly left it n showed a dermatalogist who then pescribed me to mix a small amount of propyzole e and medapine n to apply on my skin for 30 minutes n to wash off..i used it for like 2 months but after leaving it my skin started to react like before..later i came to know that even propyzole e was a steroid cream from another doctor..after that i went cold turkey n resisted everything..my skin went from red,blotchy,super dry,it swelled at times ..even the mildest of cream reacted..it has been almost 2 months that i have went cold turkey..im sure people will think how dumb was i to use steroid cream..n i totally regret it n ive alredy been thru alot..all i want 2 know is whether my skin will ever be normal again..all i want is someone to help pls...im totally desperate..pls help|||only dermatologist can help you so better seek another opinion.





good luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment