Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I discovered i had vitiligo, september 2006, and it was diagnosed last year i was given steroid creams but....

they did not work, slowly but surely the vitiligo is starting to disappear. it is only on the left side of my face starting from above my eyebrow to my jawline, im 19 year female with no history of vitiligo in the family, my questions are;


(1)Will the vitiligo be passed on to any future children?


(2)If the vitiligo disappears, what are the chances of it returning?|||Congradulation... If your get treat vitiligo by steroid Creams.


As for as concern with the vitiligo and chance of it to return again in you or in your children research say:-





Vitiligo may be hereditary in some cases. Children of vitiligo affected parents are more likely to develop vitiligo disorder. However, most children will not get vitilgo even if a parent has it. Also most people with vitiligo do not have a family history of the disorder.





Large number of inherited disorders are associated with vitiligo. They include: albinism of the ocular type, autoimmune polyendocrinopathy syndrome, congenital deafness with vitilego and achalasia, dyschromatosis symmetrica hereditaria, ermine phenotype, familial histiocyctic reticulosis, kabuki syndrome, and the syndrome of spastic paraparesis, vitiligo, premature graying and characteristic facies.|||I have had vitiligo for the past twenty years. I have never heard of it disappearing, I have 3 children and at the moment only one of my children has it. What did you use on your skin to make it go away ???|||www.vitiligosociety.org.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment