Saturday, December 12, 2009

I have white marks on my face from using steroid cream?

i used steroid cream on my face and now i have white marks they have been there for ages now and wont go away





how to do i get rid of them





the doctor told me they will go away but i have had them for nearly a year now and the more im tanning the whiter the scars are becomming





what do i so to get rid of them ?? any help please|||Did the doctor tell you to use steroid cream on your face?


Most steroid creams ARENT for use on your face!


my brother has a small white marks from when he was younger, but they aren%26#039;t very noticeable,


I use steroid cream for eczema and i was told not to use it on your face because it will mark you!


I also had to use it often on my elbow and the skin is considerably lighter there, as if there was less pigment. the skin on your face is less thick and more delicate, thats why you are not advised to use it on your face





I don%26#039;t think that it can get gotten rid of easily, give it lots of time for your skin to heal.

No comments:

Post a Comment