Monday, December 21, 2009

How To Eliminate Eczema Without The Use Of Steroids, "Miracle Creams" Or Any Bitter Medicine That ur Mum make?

From my research and finding, I%26#039;ve discovered the most important aspect about healing: Healing should come from within. Your eczema is a sign of high acidity and toxicity of your inner body, DO YOU KNOW THAT?|||Ay, Victor, Victor. Tell us more, please. About your research and finding. Is it something ur Mum makes?|||It will stay with your for life. Eczema is a serious disease. I used to have eczema on my crotch lol. But you said it right, you have to heal it from within, catch me on ptrlimited@gmail.com and i can help you in doing reiki, yoga, chakra or some **** like that. I have reduced my eczema like this only. Also there is no benefit using miracle creams, etc., that%26#039;s some stupid ****.|||I use to have eczema when I was younger and I found that bathing with Lever 2000 soap and putting on non-scented lotion after showers really helped. Just make sure you don%26#039;t itch it and clean the area you itch with soap and water because if you itch too much it will get crusty and really gross...hope it works!|||Herbal remedies from serenaskin.com do exactly what you wrote. I use serenaskin anti-eczema treatment and it works for me very well. Cream and spray cleared my skin and now I just take anti-eczema extract to keep immune system balanced, so it won%26#039;t trigger the flare-ups. I%26#039;m happy with the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment