Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I think I have Phimosis...any steroid cream alternative?

I%26#039;m 18 years old, and jsut recently realized that I have phimosis. My foreskin is EXTREMELY tight at the end, as in it%26#039;s not uncomfortable at ALL but the hole at the end is very small. I can%26#039;t even get it to retract over a quarter of the head. I don%26#039;t want to try something crazy like just attempt to stretch it fast, as I don%26#039;t want to end up with paraphimosis.





I read that there are steroid creams that doctors can prescribe which are effective in curing this over 90% of the time. Are there any alternatives? I%26#039;d rather not talk to my parents about this (anything like this is extremely taboo in my household)...and I%26#039;d rather not see a doctor as I%26#039;m not sure how my insurance and everything works (so I don%26#039;t want it to be charged and have my folks find out).





What I basically need is an over-the-counter alternative cure for my condition...any help is greatly appreciated!|||Well the best bet would be to talk to your parents, If they are immature and don%26#039;t want to talk to it about you than that is a bad example upon you. if you don%26#039;t want to talk to a doctor then try a friend and get them to come to the doctor with you so its less awkward. no one in this discussion can stick there hand through the computer and hand you any kind of cream, you have to check with a doctor, don%26#039;t be embarrassed about it, at least it%26#039;s nothing like you have car keys stuck up your *** or something like that :P.





Best of Luck,


-Logan :)|||I think hydrocortisone cream is the one you can buy from a general store which works almost as effective as the one doctors prescribe.|||Cool, go see the chemist.|||You do want to stretch it. You can%26#039;t just put the cream on it and it will fix everything. No you HAVE to do stretching along with the cream use.





And you can%26#039;t get a cream without a doctor. Steroid creams MUST be prescription.





The only thing you can do is lightly stretch it out over time. Get a full erection and then pull the skin as far back as you can WITHOUT pain and hold it there for 5 mins and then do that 3 times a day.





Honestly if you are 18 years old and can%26#039;t do this on your own because you are scared of your parents knowing it%26#039;s time to grow up a little. Seriously, you need to approach them and just say something. There are worse things you could have to tell your parents





-Connor

No comments:

Post a Comment