Monday, December 21, 2009

What can i use treat the eczema around my nose and ears with besides cortizone or steroid creams?

The area around my nose gets extremely red and dry and I have tried every cream on the market - I want to use something everyday that does not have any bad ingredients (such as cortizone or steroids) please advise!|||My nephew has eczema pretty bad so we have used Eucerin and also Mometasone Furoate Cream perscribed by his doctor. They both pretty well, but Eucerin seemed to do the trick and his is virtually cleared up. Everyone is different though.|||i was covered with it as a child. the doc gave me something called emolient tar. ask your pharmasist about it. went away and never came back.|||ask your docter i know there is a specail cream for that i saw it on commercials

No comments:

Post a Comment