Saturday, December 12, 2009

Steroid cream on new tattoo?

I just got a tattoo 2 days ago and it%26#039;s on my chest so it%26#039;s hard to wear any other shirts other then tank tops


so I have this steroid cream for my eczema that helps skin heal fast,I was wondering if I could put the steroids on my tattoo to make it heal faster? or will that ruin it?|||No, it will pull color - for sure.|||Don%26#039;t do that, use simple, plain lotion and let it heal as it needs to. Rushing it could wreck it. Get H2Oceans tattoo lotion and just be careful with shirts, nothing too tight fitting and be sure to keep your tat away from full on sun exposure so that it wont fade during healing. Follow aftercare, it%26#039;s not worth wrecking a tattoo just to heal faster.|||Don%26#039;t even think about it girly (:|||i have not heard anything about this but i wouldn%26#039;t just to be o the safe side

No comments:

Post a Comment