Monday, December 21, 2009

Can any one hElp ? ive been told by so many people not to use steroid creams on my face but i have been ?

ive been using dovobet ointment on my face to get rid of the red sots that i believe are spsoriasis related can any one tell me if it will damage my face and should i stop using it if so is there another way to get rid of the spots ??? how long can i use this dovobet ointment before it starts damaging my skin ??? ive used it now on my face 5 times so far but now im starting to worry because of all the stories ive been told, if my skin is now damaged how long will it take to show ???





|||Continued use of steroid cream can thin the skin so its not recommended that you use it for longer than a week at a time 2 3 times a day. I had to use it on my face for dermatitis, luckily it cleared up quickly. Maybe ask a pharmacist if you%26#039;re unsure how long you can use it? |||When I was younger, I was prescribed a steroid cream for my eczema on my hands and other small patches on my body. I never noticed anything negative after using it, which was for almost two years. Now I don%26#039;t have it anymore so, from my experience it was fine. However using it on your face may have a different effect. My best advice is to go ask your doctor. It%26#039;s the only way you%26#039;ll ever really know...|||i%26#039;ve used it on my kids faces before.....i just know you have to be careful not to get it in your eyes as it can cause serious vision problems. so I only use a tiny bit and rub it righ tin so they can%26#039;t smear it into their eyes.


and only right on the sore bit...not around it....

No comments:

Post a Comment