Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Is there any ways to clear away ECZEMA without using steroid cream?

The corner of my mouth and below is red, dry, flaky and painful. I had this problem for 5 years now and it%26#039;s on and off. I have had been to many dermatologists and they prescribed the same stuff like hydrocortisone, fluocinolone, betamethasone etc. I depended on it regularly for the first year and the problem got cleared off. 2 years later the problem came back and I applied those creams and it went off for a period and then it came back again, it just goes on and off till the point I got very fed up and went cold turkey from steroid cream, I figured that those stuff would only darken my skin tone around my mouth. I went on trying out natural stuff like putting aloe vera etc and it only helps a bit. To cut the story short I found something that kind of cleared away the problem but it only lasted for 9 months and now the problem is back again.





Am I doomed to use back steroid cream?





Is steroid cream the only way to clear the redness and pain at the corner of my mouth and chn area?





Can moisturizer alone repair the skin condition and clear away the redness? I%26#039;ve tried many from Aveeno to La Roche-Posay with not much success. Now trying california baby botanical moisturizing cream.





The only facial wash I use is Cetaphil gentler cleanser.





I%26#039;m getting frustrated and depressed and I hope somebody could answer this. :( I have done food allergy test and skin patch test before, I am not allergic to any food, and the skin patcg test result was I%26#039;m allergic to a fragrance called Lyral.|||Repeat the same treatment which has given the positive results in the beginning. And leave the intake of alcohol. Use more green vegetables and fruits. I think it will give you a permanent relief with this problem.|||my daughter found out wheat and gluton products caused her eczema..She stopped eating all gluton products and it never came back


those creams are bad they eat your skin away


Dead sea salts for the bath are known to work but it has to be real salts from the DEAD SEA|||Have you ever tried using olive oil? I was reading about how olive oil is a great moisturizer, and great for eczema. I use it every day as a facial moisturizer and I haven%26#039;t had any bad effects (no acne or anything). Give it a try, it probably won%26#039;t hurt and maybe it%26#039;ll help.





Good luck!|||My eczema is caused by food allergies. I break out all over my body and I feel like a lizard for months at a time. I%26#039;m also allergic to the steroid cream the prescribe for eczema so I went hunting for natural and cheap solutions that don%26#039;t cause adverse reactions. This is what I found:





-Soak a cotton ball in a 50/50 white vinegar and water mixture. Freeze the cotton ball (leave it in the freezer for about an hour) then dip it in the mixture once more and hold it on the area for 20-30 seconds. It stings a little at first, but it%26#039;s not that bad. Rinse it with room-temperature water and apply a lotion like Eucerine or Lubraderm (something unscented). You need to lay the lotion on thick, so it%26#039;s best to do this before bed. ::This made my eczema clear up in about 3 days, however it came back when I ate one of the foods I am allergic to::





- Penaten Cream, which isn%26#039;t sold in American stores but can be bought here http://www.smallflower.com/penaten/, works wonders as well. My grandmother brought it over from Germany and used it on my father and myself when we were babies. It%26#039;s really gentle, and clears up the problem in about a week. ::This treatment takes longer to work, but lasts longer. I ate a food I was allergic to after using this and I only got one eczema spot, as opposed to 30-40 like I normally would have:: Also, I bought the soap along with the cream and I use it every day, it seems to help keep the breakouts away.|||A lady I knew had pretty bad eczema on her arms... she went to the hospital once a week and had some sort of treatment that almost resembled a tanning bed.





I don%26#039;t know if she would lay in it entirely or if it was just a thing she would stick her arm in... but anyways, it had very high UVB rays I believe and it helped clear the eczema (for good I think)...





Only certain places have this speciality machine, but you could look into something like that. The hospital she went to was in Chilliwack, BC, Canada.... if that will help with any research you may want to look into. Good luck!|||HI


ECZEMA can be caused by internal problems like poor digestion and a build up of toxins and chemicals which build up and take the easy way out of the body ,through the skin.


Friends of mine have had great results by drinking aloe vera gel to clean out and detox the digestive system by taking Arctic Sea fish oil


and using aloe vera gelly and bee propolis cream externaly.


For more info http://www.aloerich.myflpbiz.com


Email for more info|||eczema is a result of your body releasing toxins through your skin. it all come from your diet. research holistic ways to heal skin disorders. i found a really good book years ago, but i%26#039;ve lost it and have no idea what it was called. basically, you do an apple fast for three days followed by colonics or enemas. i know, i know. gross. ya, but it worked for me. been cleared up for years now.

No comments:

Post a Comment