Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Any of you who know about steroid cream....?

Asking again because I had no real answers to the previous:





First of all, I am a 15 year old boy.


My mom purchased a steroid cream or lotion last year for me to use, to thin a very small portion of swollen skin. I only applied it on my arm 2 or 3 times.


I know how harmful anabolic injected steroids can be to a teen%26#039;s height... but does steroid cream have such effects? What if used in rare occasions like I did?|||first of all a topical steroid cream is such a low dose that you won%26#039;t have the same side effects as an injection. second, you may become more sensitive to the sun but that%26#039;s it...|||Most likely, this is an anti-inflammatory steroid not an anabolic steroid. You shouldn%26#039;t have any problems and it won%26#039;t make you bigger or stronger.|||its not really good to use it.


but if you dont use it to often you should be fine.





also becareful.


it makes your erections smaller


and can cause heart problems

No comments:

Post a Comment