Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I am 30 weeks pregnant and having puppps. My doc.prescribed me vistaril tab. and betamethasone valerate cream.?

Any one with same experience.|||oh my gosh! YES! It killlllls me. I scratch in my sleep... it%26#039;s horrible. I hate it. It is making the rest of my pregnancy miserable for me. My dr prescribed me Benedryl and cortizone. I wish she%26#039;d give me something stronger. Let me know if your creams work! :)|||Pregnancy itching and rash can be caused by a lack of vitamin c and zinc. Some women just need more of these two during pregnancy.





Make sure you change your prenatals to a high quality prenatal vitamin and mineral from a health food store. You can also buy EmergenC at health food stores which is a package of vitamins and minerals you can add to water and drink. A few packages of this over a few days can help tremendously to make the itching quickly stop from the inside out. G|||take care

No comments:

Post a Comment