Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Phimosis, betamethasone cream how to apply ?

ok ive went to the doctor and got the betamethasone cream and need some directions on how to apply, when, like how many times a day, how much cream do I us, then how would i stretch the skin.|||OK why didn%26#039;t the doctor tell you all this? That%26#039;s not very good. Also is there a leaflet?





Try googling, you might find something.





I heard from a guy who did it (and this isn%26#039;t medical advice so I hope you can get proper advice rather than following this) that he was told to do it either once or twice a day (I%26#039;ve forgotten), put the cream around his foreskin, squish it around the skin, and do the stretching exercises as well. It did work for him. http://circresearch.googlepages.com/tigh鈥?/a>





I%26#039;ve starred this for some of my contacts who might no more.|||sorry to say but the cream may not work as it did not for me.





all you need is some cream that will cover the head and rub it around|||There should be a leaflet with each tube of cream and that will explain in detail what / when and how often .

No comments:

Post a Comment