Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Can a topical steroid cream such as betamethasone help cure phimosis(tight foreskin) ?

I%26#039;m 19. i find retracting the foreskin in the erect state very painful. However i can retract my foreskin when flaccid . I%26#039;m currently trying some stretching exercise and applying betamethasone (0.1 %). i dont have problem masturbating or ejaculating . can anyone plz advise me ? Thx.|||The cream needs to be a tiny smear on just the tight bit only. It won%26#039;t do anything on its own, only with regular stretching. It thins the skin a little and speeds the stretching process up. see my instructions for more information.


http://xsorbit28.com/users5/foreskinforu鈥?/a>|||Yes. Use the cream whilst doing the stretching exercises.|||the stretching does th emost good. the cream only helps the foreskin stretch. but be caustious because th ecream also makes th eforeskin a little more prone to injury if you stretch to much at once.|||If it keeps going at that rate, I would just go with circumcision. It%26#039;s what doctors prescribe for tight foreskin anyways.|||Mmm. If you want a perfect answer, ask a doc.

No comments:

Post a Comment