Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Is that true that steroid cream caused skin discoloration?

I notice my butt skin color has changed to darker color as I had a problem with itchiness/ hives when last trimester pregnancy and my gynecologist gave me steroid cream repeatedly and didn%26#039;t tell me that actually steroid cream only can be used a couple of time so I used it very often like 2 weeks whenever the itchiness started. I thought the discoloration was caused by pigmentation of pregnancy and will go away soon after I delivered my baby but until now about 13 months after my baby was born it%26#039;s still there ..if it%26#039;s true that it caused by steroid cream will it stay there forever? or is there any cream that can make my skin lighter again?|||yes!|||Yes it is very likely that the cream has stained your skin. I would get a good Apricot scrub and gently exfoliate with a loofah sponge.

No comments:

Post a Comment