Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Would Topical corticosteroid also work as a steroid cream for my foreskin?

would a


Lyderm


Fluocinonide


Ointment USP, 0, 05%


Topical corticosteroid





work as a steroid cream for my tight foreskin because i dont want to pull down my pants and get tuch thats y





and should my foreskin be separated from my penis gland my now @ 14|||Go see a doctor. This stuff will not help at all.|||I%26#039;m not sure which that one is but if it%26#039;s over the counter I don%26#039;t recommend it I suggest you get the prescription cream yes you will have to see a doctor but they should give it to you with you explaining the problem and might not need to see it.





http://circresearch.googlepages.com/tigh鈥?/a>





The average age of the foreskin separating from the glans is age 10 however I have heard of it taking up until age 18 so don%26#039;t worry about too much. You should follow the instructions in the link I gave and it should improve it. Good luck.|||Do not use any over the counter creams on your foreskin as they are to harsh, you will need to go to the doc to get a script.|||Just bite the bullet and pull your pants down for the doctor. Trust me it%26#039;s not as bad as you%26#039;re imagining it to be right now. The doctor will make it really quick and won%26#039;t make any comments.





It%26#039;s better then having to go to the emergency room after the wrong corticosteriod makes your foreskin burn.

No comments:

Post a Comment