Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Are the effects of steroid cream for eczema reversible?

for example the skin thinning thing, can i get back to normal? the cream clears the eczema, but the skin becomes thin...and the eczema always comes back to the exact same spot! I hate this condition, and i am very worried about the side effects...i wonder if i can use something other than steroids to clear my eczema...the itching is disrupting my sleep, if i don%26#039;t get a good night rest i might try tranquilizers! so does anyone has any remedy for this? i know eczema is incurable but there has to be one!!|||The best Natural Treatment For Curing Eczema without any side effects and medicines in few Days:





http://beateczema.nanoref.com|||Hi, up to my knowledge there is no cream exist that give complete relief from eczema for long term. All the available creams only give relief for short term only. It is real. you can check any where in the world. But applying vitamin E cream and following some tips will give you better result than cream you are expecting. I came to know all these things when i am searching for my blog eczema herbal.|||The main cause of eczema is overreaction of the immune system. Identifying certain foods, chemicals, etc can be very helpful in battling this disease. I try to avoid soy and milk products which trigger my flare-ups.


After using number of prescription drugs I%26#039;ve turned to the natural treatments.


Now I use herbal remedies from serenaskin.com, which aim at the root of the disease - the immune system, and are steroid-free.


After about 2 weeks of using ointment and spray my skin has been cleared up and now I just continue with anti-eczema extract, which controls the immune system. My skin has been clear for months now.


It is the only treatment I have found that provides me complete relief when I use it as directed.

No comments:

Post a Comment