Saturday, December 12, 2009

Steroid cream i have used steroid cream on my face but its left me with white marks ?

i used steroid cream on my face and now i have white marks on my face were i used it, what i want to know is will theese white marks ever go, if i go in the sun and get a tan will the white marks still be there or will the tan with the rest of my skin





if the answer is no then how can i get rid of theese marks|||i suggest you stop using used cream and try to get hold of some new stuff .


by using used cream you are asking for trouble if you can not afford new cream for your problem then i suggest you use none.|||The reason why the skin is white where you applied the steroid cream is because it strips or burns the top layer of your skin off, making the skin in that area thinner so giving it a white appearance. In time your skin should settle down as the skin cells replace themselves.|||Go to your doctor who will refer you to a dermatologist. Don%26#039;t experiment any more with creams and medicines that you don%26#039;t understand. I hope the marks can be treated.

No comments:

Post a Comment