Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Can Clotrimazole and Betamethasone Dipropionate cream be used on pimples?

I have huge bumps on my chin but I can%26#039;t tell if they%26#039;re bug bites or pimples. I%26#039;ve heard that using that stuff on acne only makes it come back worse, but can it be used for spot treatment (as in only one or two days of use) or will I still get the side effect of the acne coming back even worse?|||Clotrimazole is for fungal conditions.|||Clotrimazole is an antifungal drug used for topical treatment of ringworms. I don%26#039;t know who came up with the idea that it helps get rid of pimples caused by bacteria, but it has no basis.|||What the skin needs is a product that clears pores and kills bacteria, thus preventing hair follicles from clogging and turning into acne. This is what you should be looking for if you want to get rid of those ugly acne.





Before trying any treatment, I suggest you read this informational source that listed the most effective acne treatments available:





http://www.17acnetreatments.com





P.S. I also know someone who used to suffer from severe acne for 14 YEARS and finally got rid of it completely. She%26#039;s sharing her story at her site:





http://www.my-acne-solution.com/clicks/c鈥?/a>








Maybe you could learn from her inspirational story.








Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment