Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Can I use clortrimazole and betamethasone dipropionate cream usp, 1%0.05% to treat a yeast infection?

yes that is the most comon treatment|||Hi,





There are so many causes of yeast infections which is why so many people get them unfortunately! But there are ways of getting rid of it. When I first got it I went straight to the doctors and he suggested creams etc which got rid of it at first but it kept coming back no matter how many different products I tried.





In the end I did some research on the internet and found a website with a completely natural way to get rid of it for good and, touch wood, I haven%26#039;t had it again since! I hope this works for you too! If you want to give it a try you can find it at http://www.QuickYeastInfectionCure.com





Don%26#039;t worry - I found a great cure and you will too!|||the betamethasone is a steroid, not sure if you use that to tx a yeast infection? the clomitrazole you do tho!

No comments:

Post a Comment