Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Will Gelmicin (Betamethasone/Clotrimozol/Gen鈥?cream help or hurt in scabies treatment ?

I am suffering from scabies. I have tried to see my doc. 3 times with no success. I am attempting to treat with essential oils (Young Living Thieves) and have experienced continued relief. I%26#039;m wondering though, if some Gelmicin I have on hand would be helpful. I know sulfur has been recommended, but am trying to use what I have on hand. Thanks for your help!





Maria|||I think you may get some relief from essential oils. In India they use neem oil and tumeric. Neem oil actually works as a contraceptive so will stop the egg production which is good. The doctor will give you a 5 percent prescription pesticide cream.





Meditator


Scabies Info


http://www.itchyskinrash.net/what-is-sca鈥?/a>|||realy don%26#039;t no but you can try makeing oat meal and make a past out of it and put it on your sores and you can go to a dermatologist and have them give you a cream for it if its that bad i pray for you to find what your looking for

No comments:

Post a Comment