Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Will clotrimazole and betamethasone dipropionate cream treat acne?

i have like 3 full bottles will they treat acne?|||NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! dont do it!!!! my mother gave me this for my face and it has a steroid in it that will cause your acne to worsen after you discontinue the use....i swear on everything that that had to be one of the worse decisions i ever made....i started of with probably 5 small bumps not even real pimples on my face now i have over 40! my face looks like a rash.... (tear)|||Well.. it%26#039;s worth a try. Just don%26#039;t put it over a large area. I would try to put a small amount on a small patch of skin and see if it does any good. Don%26#039;t use more than twice a day either because it could damage the skin even more. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment